NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. GOLFZON SOCIAL CHALLENGE OR TOURNAMENT GOLF IS A SKILL-BASED VIRTUAL SPORTS GAME.
- Eligibility. To be eligible to play in GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournaments and Challenge for money prizes and value points one must sign up for the GOLFZON SOCIAL Mobile App or register in the GOLFZON SOCIAL Website AND be eligible according to New York Law to enter or win. Anyone below 18 years of age (a minor) is not eligible to win money prizes (New York Code EPT Art. 1 § 1-2.9-a). GOLFZON SOCIAL is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules. By participating in GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournaments and Challenge, a participant represents that he or she meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein and agrees (i) to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules and (ii) to accept the decisions of GOLFZON SOCIAL as final and binding as it relates to the content, prize give outs, and point systems.
- How to Enter. No purchase is necessary to enter or win cash prizes or points by an eligible participant who has been admitted to a GOLFZON SOCIAL facility. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to these Rules or other GOLFZON SOCIAL specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of GOLFZON SOCIAL Management. Once registered in the GOLFZON SOCIAL Mobile App or Website, GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournaments and Challenge are open to entrants to multiple Tournaments or Challenge. Participants may not use multiple email addresses or identities in an attempt to circumvent these Rules and any participant doing so or using other fraudulent methods or attempts to circumvent these Rules, may be disqualified from participating at the sole discretion of GOLFZON SOCIAL Management.
- Tournament and Challenge Prizes. Cash Mission and Point Mission: The cash prize purse (the “Purse”) is published on the GOLFZON SOCIAL Mobile App prior to the commencement of any Cash Mission and will be reduced from an original base $10,000.00 Purse as each cash prize is awarded at 15%, 10% or 2% of the Purse. After the initial launch of the first Cash Mission the Purse will vary from its original $10,000 base level depending upon the number of winners over the course of time. The percentage of the cash prize awarded corresponds to the difficulty of the relevant skill level, as detailed below. For any Point Mission, 100 Points is equivalent to a cash value of $1.00. Cash prizes and points are not transferrable. If more than one Mission is achieved per hole, the prize or points are accumulative. During each day of operation, the total Purse will vary depending on the attendance at the GOLFZON SOCIAL facility and the performance of participants in the GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournament or Challenge on that day (i.e., the total Purse is reduced with each cash prize awarded), but the “live” Purse will be available at all times on the GOLFZON SOCIAL Mobile App throughout each day of operation and updated consistently to reflect the current Purse at any given time. Tournament and Challenge prizes, Tournament leaderboard information and earned and accumulated value points information can be found in the My GOLFZON SOCIAL section of the GOLFZON SOCIAL Mobile App once the participant has downloaded and registered as member player. All cash prize awards and points redeeming transactions are performed by GOLFZON SOCIAL management through the GOLFZON SOCIAL Mobile App.
A player’s qualification for Challenge prizes is subject to compliance with the following conditions:
· No Mulligans on any 18-hole golf round during the course play
· Cannot concede on any putts throughout play
· Cannot skip a hole on the course
· Cannot play as a Guest Mode
· Cannot be a Minor (See Section 1. “Eligibility”)
Cash Mission: The base Purse of $10,000 may vary (i.e., may be lower) during the course of a day depending on the cash prizes awarded.
· Albatross on Par 5: 15% of Purse
o Only in Par 5 or higher with a 3 under score for that hole
o 15% of Cash Purse at the time of Albatross achieved will be immediately credited to the participant who is logged in and registered in the GOLFZON SOCIAL Mobile App
· Hole-in-one on Par 3: 10% of Purse
o Only in Par 3 with a 2 under score for that hole
o 10% of Cash Purse at the time of Hole-in-one achieved will be immediately credited to the participant who is logged in and registered in the GOLFZON SOCIAL Mobile App
· Eagle on Par 4: 2% of Purse
o Only in Par 4 with a 2 under score for that hole
o 2% of Cash Purse at the time of Eagle achieved will be immediately credited to the participant who is logged in and registered in the GOLFZON SOCIAL Mobile App
Points Mission: Points are immediately credited to the participant who is logged in and registered in the GOLFZON SOCIAL Mobile App
· Eagle on Par 5: 250 Points
o Achieve 2 under score on any Par 5
· Birdie on Handicap #1 Hole (hardest hole on the course): 250 Points
o Achieve 1 under (birdie) on any Challenge course with Handicap #1 Hole (the hardest hole on course)
· Birdies for All: Everyone in the participant’s group birdies the same hole. Group must be 3 or more players: 250 Points
· Long Putt (45 feet or more on the green): 250 Points
o The ball must be on the green (putting surface) on any course or hole
o Rolls the putt and holes in from 45 feet or more
· Chip-in: 250 Points
o From distance to hole from 30 yards to 99.9 yards, player holes out (chips into the hole cup)
o The points are awarded and credited regardless of players score for that hole as long as the player holes out from distance between 30 yards and 99.9 yards
· Daily Longest Drive: 250 Points
o On the Challenge course, front nine, second Par 5 hole.
o The player achieves the longest drive from the tee box and the ball’s final resting place must be on the fairway
o This challenge is achieved on a daily basis and the points will be awarded once all of the longest drive data has been collected for that day
o One participant will win per day
o The longest drive challenge starts at 4:00 AM (EST) and ends at 4:00 AM (EST) the following day (24 hours)
· Daily Nearest to the Hole: 250 Points
o On the Challenge course, front nine, second Par 3 hole
o The player achieves Nearest to the Hole on second Par 3 hole (front nine)
o This challenge is achieved on a daily basis and points will be awarded once all the nearest hole data has been collected for that day
o Only one player will win per day
o Daily nearest to the hole challenge starts at 4 AM (EST) and ends 4 AM (EST) the following day (24 hours)
· Individual Best Score: 250 Points
o Individual’s best score is achieved if the player on a stroke play scores lower than the player’s previous course record
o All 18 holes must be played to qualify
o Once the player achieves a better score upon finishing the 18th hole, points will be credited immediately
o Individual’s best score will be activated after the first 10 18-hole rounds are played.
Flight Levels (Skill Level): 500 Points
· At least 20 18-Hole rounds must be played to qualify for Flight Levels based on the player’s historical handicap calculated from the 20 golf rounds played. GOLFZON SOCIAL software automatically calculates and establishes a player’s handicap.
· Once a handicap is established, the player will receive 500 Points that is credited to the player’s account
· If the player reaches the next level of flight, the player will receive 500 Points that is credited to the player’s account
· If the player reaches 2 levels at once, it will be counted as a level up improvement (500 Points)
· Every Monday at 2:00 AM (EST), the player’s handicap will be established.
· Flight Levels:
GOLFZON SOCIAL Handicap
Avg. Strokes per 18-Hole Round
+5 or less
77 strokes or less
+5.1 to +15
77.1 to 87 strokes
+15.1 to +27
87.1 to 99 strokes
+27.1 to +40
99.1 to 112 strokes
+40.1 or more
112.1 or more strokes
5. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes and unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of the applicable participant(s). Participation in a GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournament or Challenge constitutes each participant’s permission for GOLFZON Social, LLC and any of its affiliates to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photographs, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, submission and any statements made by each participant regarding the GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournament or Challenge for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, participants agree to release and hold harmless GOLFZON Social, LLC and any of its affiliates, the State of New York, their respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or use or misuse of prize arising out of participation in any GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournament or Challenge-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Entrants who do not comply with these Rules, or attempt to interfere with a GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournament or Challenge in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or entrance fee required to participate in the GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournament or Challenge for those who are admitted to a GOLFZON SOCIAL facility. A purchase does not increase odds of winning in a skill-based golf game with no entrance fee or purchase.
6. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted during registration on the GOLFZON SOCIAL Website or GOLFZON SOCIAL Mobile App. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide proof that such winner is the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. GOLFZON SOCIAL, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, complete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to participate in the GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournament or Challenge, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in the GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournament or Challenge or downloading any materials in connection therewith. GOLFZON SOCIAL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend a GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournament or Challenge should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournament or Challenge. In such case, GOLFZON SOCIAL will select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by GOLFZON SOCIAL. GOLFZON SOCIAL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournament or Challenge or GOLFZON SOCIAL website or GOLFZON SOCIAL Mobile App. GOLFZON SOCIAL may prohibit an entrant from participating in the GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournament or Challenge or winning a prize if it determines, in its sole discretion, that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the GOLFZON SOCIAL Tournament or Challenge by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or GOLFZON SOCIAL representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY EQUIPMENT IN THE GOLFZON SOCIAL FACILITY OR ANY GOLFZON SOCIAL WEB SITE OR GOLFZON SOCIAL MOBILE APP OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GOLFZON SOCIAL TOURNAMENT OR CHALLENGE MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, GOLFZON SOCIAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
1000 Palisades Center Drive 3rd floor West Nyack, NY 10994